Planning and Management of Meetings, Expositions, Events and Conventions PDF eBook, Global Edition
For courses in meeting, event, and convention planning.
Planning and Management of Meetings, Events, Expositions and Conventions, is the first text of its kind to focus on planning (in addition to event management), and incorporates the Meeting and Business Events Competency Standards (MBECS). It is the most up-to-date book on planning and management in the meetings, expositions, events, and conventions (MEEC) industry and covers a wide range of topics dealing with these two crucial functions. The text follows a practical, hands-on approach and is an excellent resource for college courses, employee training, and professional reference. Developed as a collaborative work, the text features contributions from some of the best and most notable practitioners and educators in the field.
This text will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. It provides:
- Preparation for careers in event planning: The text follows a practical, career-focused approach.
- Professional insight: Chapters include advice and best practices from numerous industry insiders.
- Effective review tools: Learning and review tools facilitate understanding and promote skill mastery.
The full text downloaded to your computer. With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
- Print 5 pages at a time
- Compatible for PCs and MACs
- No expiry (offline access will remain whilst the Bookshelf software is installed.
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the VitalSource Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad/Android app.
When the eBook is purchased, you will receive an email with your access code. Simply go to http://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/ to download the FREE Bookshelf software. After installation, enter your access code for your eBook.
The VitalSource products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your VitalSource products whilst you have your VitalSource Bookshelf installed.