eBook Instant Access - for Finite Element Analysis: Theory and Application with ANSYS, Global Edition
For courses in Finite Element Analysis, offered in departments of Mechanical or Civil and Environmental Engineering.
Finite Element Analysis: Theory and Application with ANSYS incorporates ANSYS as an integral part of its content. Moaveni presents the theory of finite element analysis, explores its application as a design/modeling tool, and explains in detail how to use ANSYS intelligently and effectively.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. It will help:
- Present the Theory of Finite Element Analysis: The presentation of theoretical aspects of finite element analysis is carefully designed not to overwhelm students.
- Explain How to Use ANSYS Effectively: ANSYS is incorporated as an integral part of the content throughout the book.
- Explore How to Use FEA as a Design/Modeling Tool: Open-ended design problems help students apply concepts.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you will receive via email the code and instructions on how to access this product.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.