Using Multivariate Statistics: Pearson New International Edition PDF eBook
A Practical Approach to using Multivariate Analyses
Using Multivariate Statistics, 6th edition provides advanced undergraduate as well as graduate students with a timely and comprehensive introduction to today's most commonly encountered statistical and multivariate techniques, while assuming only a limited knowledge of higher-level mathematics. This text’s practical approach focuses on the benefits and limitations of applications of a technique to a data set – when, why, and how to do it.
Upon completing this book, readers should be able to:
- Learn to conduct numerous types of multivariate statistical analyses
- Find the best technique to use
- Understand Limitations to applications
- Learn how to use SPSS and SAS syntax and output
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you will receive via email the code and instructions on how to access this product.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.