Understanding Cross-Cultural Management PDF eBook
Understanding Cross-Cultural Management offers a selective but broad view of classic and contemporary thinking on cultural management and encourages you to apply theories and ideas to practice - and to relate them to your own experience - through various examples and cases from the business world as well as through a range of practical activities, including:
- Cross-cultural concepts, which explain key ideas from leading theorists, thinkers and practitioners.
- Case studies (many of them based on articles from the Financial Times), dilemmas and points for reflection, which enable you to judge internally and interact externally.
- Spotlights in every chapter, which briefly illustrate the concepts being described.
- Mini-cases with questions and points for discussion, which encourage consistent application of theory to practice.
- Activities at the end of each chapter, as well as at the end of each of the book’s three parts, which provide a broader and more integrated perspective on the material in each section. These encourage you to develop both your cross-cultural management skills and a critical view of research done in this area.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you will receive via email the code and instructions on how to access this product.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.