Speakout Elementary 2nd Edtion Flexi Coursebook 1 Pack
Speakout is a comprehensive English course that helps adult learners gain confidence in all skills areas using authentic materials from the BBC. With its wide range of support material, it meets the diverse needs of learners in a variety of teaching situations and helps bridge the gap between the classroom and the real world.
- cddvd 26,90 €
Elementary: Global Scale of English 27-39Based on authentic clips from the BBC's rich archive, these lessons are designed to consolidate language and act as a springboard for further speaking and writing tasks.
- Twelve units with 90 to 120 hours of teaching material.
- Comprehensive Language Bank with detailed explanations and extra practice.
- Photo bank to expand vocabulary
- Audio and video scripts
- Refreshed with new visuals and texts, including content from the BBC and other sources.
- A revised vocabulary syllabus with more recycling of language.
- Clear signposting on the page to make teaching and learning easier.
- Audio material for use in class
- DVD content (BBC clips and interview)
- Additional grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation exercises to complement material in the Students' Book.
- Additional functional language practice exercises.
- Additional reading, listening and writing practice.
- Regular review and check sections.
- Audio material to practise listening, pronunciation and functional language available online.