Roadmap B2+ Teacher’s Book with Digital Resources & Assessment Package
The Teacher’s Book features a host of support materials to help teachers get the most out of the course:
- Teacher’s notes for every unit with warmers, fillers, alternative suggestions, advice on dealing with tricky language items, culture notes etc.
- Teaching tips on useful areas such as dealing with mixed abilities, teaching grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, using video etc.
- Grammar and vocabulary photocopiable worksheets for every unit
- Class audio and video scripts, word lists and answer keys.
- Photocopiable GSE Portfolios for learners to complete and illustrate with examples of assignments completed, test results etc.
- Assessment package featuring unit and mid/end course tests with audio scripts and answer keys.
The right route for every learner
Roadmap is a new, eight-level general English course for adults that recognises every class is different, every learner is unique.
Roadmap’s rich content and flexible organisation allows teachers to personalise their lessons to give learners the specific language training they need to progress. Engaging and clearly-organised with an extensive range of support materials, Roadmap makes lessons easy to prepare and fun to teach.
Find out more at english.com/roadmap