Introduction to Audiology PDF eBook, Global Edition
For courses in Introductory Audiology
A comprehensive introduction to hearing and balance disorders.
This comprehensive, well-organised introduction to hearing and balance disorders gives students a number of vital tools to help them better understand, retain, and analyse the material. The book continues to update the material to keep content current with recent research, while retaining and improving a user-friendly approach to the topics and an abundance of how-to information, which shows the rewarding, fascinating aspects of a career in audiology.
This text is designed to provide the ultimate teaching and learning experience.
- Organised to ensure maximum teaching and learning effectiveness and success through a highly useful, unique chapter arrangement, flexible depth of coverage, and helpful chapter organisation.
- Includes features designed to facilitate learning, including illustrative visual tools, clinical commentaries, evolving case studies, footnoted material, review tables, a comprehensive glossary, and 20 new video clips interspersed throughout.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you will receive via email the code and instructions on how to access this product.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.