Familiarise your students with the fundamental principles of Financial Accounting.
Financial Accounting is a core textbook that will help your students acquire a deeper understanding of the main concepts around the discipline.
With a clear and accessible writing style, this text is an essential learning resource to support your teaching.
- eBook (PDF) 49,21 €
Gain a deeper understanding of the Financial Accounting principles with a leading text written by an expert in the field.
Financial Accounting, 8th edition by Pauline Weetman, is a core textbook written by an expert teacher in the field that will offer you the resources you need to explore and acquire a deeper understanding of a wide range of concepts around the discipline.
This text is ideal for undergraduates in Business Studies degrees, Undergraduates in Accounting courses, students studying Accounting for MBA and Postgraduate courses, and Professional courses introducing Accounting for the first time.
This edition focuses on retaining all the features that have contributed to its popularity, including accounting equations, a clear and accessible writing style, a range of student activities throughout the book, and the extensive use of real-world case studies, offering you a deeper understanding of the topics.
- Definitions and terminology aligned with the 2018 IASB Conceptual Framework.
- Fully up-to-date with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- New case studies provide examples from real-world companies.
- Activities aligned to each chapter section, encouraging students to explore and consider issues from different angles.
- Experience-driven conversations throughout the book between two managers expanded for this edition and updated with an even greater practical emphasis.
- Extensive coverage of fair value is provided throughout the text.
- Exploration of the Strategic Report and Directors' Report.
- Focus on specific knowledge outcomes with end-of-chapter self-evaluations.
- Questions testing your understanding are graded according to difficulty.
With a strong emphasis on the 2018 Conceptual Framework of the International Accounting Standards Board, this text is an essential resource that will guide you through the 'whys' and not just the'whats' of Financial Accounting.