Family Therapy: Pearson New International Edition PDF eBook
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you will receive via email the code and instructions on how to access this product.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.
THE definitive classic text in the field of Family Therapy
Family Therapy: Concepts & Methods describes and analyses the field of family therapy, covering its history, schools, and developments. Numerous case studies throughout the text help students understand the link between history, theory, and practice.
Upon completing this book, readers will be able to:
- Describe clinical approaches
- Understand old and new developments in the field of family therapy
- Analyse successes and failures in research, and the impact on current clinical practices
- Compare different schools of family therapy and explain the contemporary status of distinct schools of therapy