Wider World American Edition 1 Student Book & Workbook with PEP Pack
Wider World American Edition is the portal to a wider world of English language knowledge and resources specially designed for teenage learners.
It provides teenage students with the ability to communicate well in English while developing a strong vocabulary and grammar syllabus. Just as importantly, it gives them the confidence to participate as educated citizens in the global community of the 21st century.
Find out more at english.com/widerworld
- Buch 53,49 €
The Students' Book contains:
- Eight units with 70–100 hours of teaching material plus a Welcome Unit.
- Clear lesson objectives (“I can …”) taken from the Global Scale of English (GSE).
- Thorough vocabulary learning program with motivating presentations and helpful wordlists.
- Two types of grammar modeling, a photo story for contextualization followed by a comic strip in the Get Grammar section, acknowledge the needs of younger students.
- Reading comprehension work presents texts in different genres and develops strategies.
- Writing tasks follow a process approach, in which students brainstorm ideas, write a draft, and share it with a peer before creating a final version of their text.
- Four BBC Culture lessons with BBC videos and projects.
- CLIL lesson in every unit.
- Language review at the end of every unit and Skills Review for every two units.
- Workbook units with additional grammar, vocabulary, and skills practice to reinforce the Students’ Book content.
- Access code to the Pearson English Portal and online practice on Pearson Practice English app.