Wider World 2 Students' Book
Wider World is the portal to a wider world of English language knowledge and resources specially designed for teenage learners.
It provides teenage students with the ability to communicate well in English while developing a strong vocabulary and grammar syllabus. Just as importantly, it gives them the confidence to participate as educated citizens in the global community of the 21st century.
Find out more at english.com/widerworld
- 9 units and a Starter unit with 72-120 hours of teaching material
- 12 pages per unit
- Video (Drama, BBC Vox Pops and BBC Culture) with every unit
- One lesson per page (or opening), one skill focus per lesson
- English (GSE) and adapted to be student friendly and to include topic information
- Wordlist with exercises activating key vocabulary and Revision for every unit
- BBC Culture lessons in every unit based on an intriguing question
- Grammar Time: grammar reference and practice activities for every grammar lesson
- Exam Time: the Listening and Speaking parts of the relevant
- PTE General and Cambridge English exams
- 5 extra CLIL lessons
- 2 extra Culture lessons about the English speaking world