The MBA Handbook PDF
?Undertaking any postgraduate management study is a big investment on many levels. The MBA ?Handbook is the definitive text in this area and explains what will be expected from you on a ?personal, professional and academic level. Designed to prepare and support you throughout ?your studies and your career, the book is clearly structured and simply written around the ?following sections:
- ??Understanding the MBA and postgraduate study – covering self-management, time-?management and planning as well as common challenges and how to overcome them;
- ????Transferable learning skills – covering professional development, diagrams, numbers and ?data analysis, teamwork and leadership, and crucially, case studies and problem solving;
- ??Skills for assessment – covering preparation for the unique assessments that await in MBA and ?PG study, including speaking and presentations, writing, exams, projects and theses;
- ??Afterwards – how to start and shape your career.?? ?
- New and updated activities, examples and exercises in every chapter to help evaluate your ?progress and put ideas into practice.
- Mini-cases and real-life study and business examples integrated throughout the book.
- ??Support for distance learning students and extended coverage of issues relating to EFL and ?ESL students.?
Produktform: eBook (PDF)
Dateigröße in MB: 12.86