Mathematics for Engineers
Offer your students a fundamental source of knowledge with the ultimate mathematics textbook for engineers.
Mathematics for Engineers is an accessible guide that combines theory with interactive examples and applications, offering your students the tools to develop vital mathematical skills for their profession.
Pair this text with MyLabï¿½ Math.
- eBook (PDF) 49,21 €
A market-leading text providing a fundamental source of knowledge on key mathematical concepts every engineer needs.
Mathematics for Engineers, 5th edition by Croft and Davidson, is the ultimate textbook in the field that will offer you the tools and support you need to develop vital mathematical skills for your profession.
Practical, informal, and accessible, this book covers all requirements for a first-year engineering maths course, together with introductory material for even more advanced topics. Although the breadth of knowledge introduced requires a firm grasp of algebra to perform the techniques of calculus, the textbook will guide you through the foundations of the discipline and help you develop and nurture your skills gradually, introducing more complex concepts as you progress through the chapters.
The latest edition combines traditional learning methods with interactive examples that will further support your learning, encouraging you to participate actively in the learning process and perform the relevant calculations to work through them.
The main features also include:
- A brief introduction of the material in each chapter, followed by an explanation of the concepts presented.
- Examples and applications in each chapter that will help you cement your knowledge on the topics, encouraging you to participate in the problem-solving process.
- Highlighted key points and important results, helping you remember what you study - especially during the revision process.
Pair this text with MyLabï¿½ Math Global
MyLab is the teaching and learning platform that reaches every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyMathLab personalises the learning experience and improves results for each student.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLabï¿½ Math, search for:
9781292267685 Mathematics for Engineers, 5th Edition plus MyLab Math Global with Pearson eText.
Package consists of:
- 9781292253640 Mathematics for Engineers, 5th Edition
- 9781292253671 Mathematics for Engineers, 5th Edition MyLabï¿½ Math Global
- 9781292267678 Mathematics for Engineers, 5th Edition, Pearson eText
MyLabï¿½Math is not included. Students, if MyLab is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN. MyLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.