Forty Studies that Changed Psychology PDF ebook, Global Edition
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you will receive via email the code and instructions on how to access this product.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.
Forty studies that helped shape the field of Psychology
Roger Hock’s Forty Studies provides a glimpse of the science of psychology, unraveling the complexities of human nature. Hock summarises some of the most influential studies in psychological history studies, and guides the reader through a thoughtful interpretation of the results and why the study is considered so important. This book provides a more in-depth look and analyses that cannot be found by reading a textbook or research alone.
Upon completing this book, readers will:
- Gain background knowledge of the complexities in the psychology field.
- Learn about detailed studies in an easy, understandable manner.
- Understand scientific research, through closer examination of major topics.