Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology, Global Edition
For courses in two-semester A&P.
Using Art Effectively to Teach the Toughest Topics in A&P
Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology helps students succeed in the challenging A&P course with an easy-to-understand narrative, precise visuals, and steadfast accuracy. With the 11th Edition, the author team draws from recent research exploring how students use and digest visual information to help students use art more effectively to learn A&P. New book features encourage students to view and consider figures in the textbook, and new narrated videos guide students through complex physiology figures to help them deconstruct and better understand complicated processes. Instructors can also request a new handbook by Lori Garrett, entitled The Art of Teaching A&P: Six Easy Lessons to Improve Student Learning, which explores some of the most common challenges encountered when using art to teach A&P, alongside strategies to address these challenges.
Pearson MasteringTM Anatomy & Physiology not included. Students, if Pearson MasteringTM Anatomy & Physiology is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. Pearson MasteringTM Anatomy & Physiology should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Pearson MasteringTM Anatomy & Physiology is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product designed to engage students and improve results by helping students stay on track in the course and quickly master challenging A&P concepts. Features in the text are supported Pearson MasteringTM Anatomy & Physiology assignments, including new SmartArt Videos, Interactive Physiology 2.0, Dynamic Study Modules, Learning Catalytics, Spotlight Figure Coaching Activities, lab study tools, Get Ready for A&P, plus a variety of Art Labeling Questions, Clinical Application Questions, and more.
- eBook (PDF) 57,77 €
Master the most challenging issues in the ever-expanding field of Anatomy & Physiology with this industry-leading text.
Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology, 11th edition, Global edition, by Martini, Nath, and Bartholomew, is a textbook written by a team of leading authors in the field that will help you understand the most challenging topics surrounding A&P.
Ideal for courses in two-semester, this edition draws from recent research conducted by the author team, exploring the ways students use and digest visual information. With an easy-to-understand narrative, precise visuals, and steadfast accuracy, the text will help you tackle the challenging issues of your course by using art more effectively in order to learn Anatomy and Physiology.
New features include:
- New figures, encouraging you to view and consider the concepts introduced with visual content focusing on essential learning information.
- Cutting-edge SmartArt Videos, available via the SmartArt QR codes in the textbook, guiding you through complex physiology figures, and helping you deconstruct and better understand complicated processes.
- A variety of Clinical Cases, reinforcing your learning regarding essential issues of the course from theory to practice, inspiring and preparing you for your future career in the field.
- New handbook by Lori Garrett, entitled The Art of Teaching A&P: Six Easy Lessons to Improve Student Learning, explores some of the most common challenges encountered when using art to teach A&P, discussing strategies to address these challenges (available for instructors).
Mastering provides access to trusted content using customisable tools, features, and assessments built for today's digital learners.
Pearson Mastering® A&P is not included.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MasteringA&P, search for:
9781292230160 Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology, Global Edition, 11th Edition with MasteringA&P & eText
The bundle consists of:
- 9781292229867 Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology, Global Edition, 11th Edition
- 9781292230030 Pearson Modified Mastering A&P - Instant Access - for Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology, Global Edition, 11th Edition
- 9781292230184 PearsonA&P with Pearson eText - Instant Access - for Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology, Global Edition, 11th Edition
This title is a Pearson Global Edition. The Editorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world to include content, which is especially relevant to students outside the United States.