Engineering Electromagnetics and Waves, eBook, Global Edition
For courses in Electromagnetic Fields & Waves
Engineering Electromagnetics and Waves provides engineering students with a solid grasp of electromagnetic fundamentals and electromagnetic waves by emphasising physical understanding and practical applications. The topical organisation of the text starts with an initial exposure to transmission lines and transients on high-speed distributed circuits, naturally bridging electrical circuits and electromagnetics.
This book is designed for upper-division college and university engineering students, for those who wish to learn the subject through self-study, and for practicing engineers who need an up-to-date reference text. The student using this text is assumed to have completed typical lower-division courses in physics and mathematics as well as a first course on electrical engineering circuits.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It provides:
- Modern Chapter Organization
- Emphasis on Physical Understanding
- Detailed Examples, Selected Application Examples, and Abundant Illustrations
- Numerous End-of-chapter Problems, Emphasizing Selected Practical Applications
- Historical Notes on the Great Scientific Pioneers
- Emphasis on Clarity without Sacrificing Rigor and Completeness
- Hundreds of Footnotes Providing Physical Insight, Leads for Further Reading, and Discussion of Subtle and Interesting Concepts and Applications
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you will receive via email the code and instructions on how to access this product.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.