Letters to a Law Student
Explains how your students can make a success of a law degree and a career in law.
Letters to a Law Student by Nick McBride introduces law for aspiring law students in a personable read, with practical advice and insights on transitioning from school and studying law to build confidence and embed effective study and legal skills for career success.
- eBook (PDF) 17,11 €
- Consideration of the impact of new, innovative teaching and assessment methods as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic on student learning
- Coverage of changes to the process for qualifying as a solicitor as a result of the Solicitors Qualifying Exams (SQE)
- Brand new chapters on various legal and political topics such as the nature of rights and justice, the harm principle, the relevance of distinctions between acts and omissions and means and ends, and different forms of government.
- Advice to students on how they can quickly and effectively acquire the kind of socio-cultural knowledge and understanding that will help them think critically about law and society.
- Revised chapters on legal writing, including on techniques for answering legal problem questions.