Coding with Roblox Lua in 24 Hours: The Official Roblox Guide
- eBook (PDF) 25,67 €
Produkttyp: eBook (PDF)
Verlag: Pearson International
Dateigröße in MB: 8.05
In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, Coding with Roblox Lua in 24 Hours: The Official Roblox Guide helps you learn all the skills and techniques youll need to code your own Roblox experiences. Perfect for beginners, each short and easy lesson builds upon everything thats come before, helping you quickly master the essentials of Lua programming. Step-by-step instructions walk you through common questions, issues, and tasks; Q&As, Quizzes, and Exercises build and test your knowledge; Did You Know? tips offer insider advice and shortcuts; and Watch Out! alerts help you avoid pitfalls.
Learn how to...
* Code with properties, variables, functions, if/then statements, and loops
* Organize information using arrays and dictionaries
* Work with events to make things move, explode, count down, and do whatever you can imagine
* Keep your code manageable with abstractions and object-oriented programming
* Store data permanently to create leaderboards, inventories, and custom currency
* Use raycasting to allow visitors to place their own objects, such as furniture and props, within your world