AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) Cert Guide
This is the eBook version of the print title. Note that the eBook does not provide access to the practice test software that accompanies the print book.
Learn, prepare, and practice for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning.
- Master AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Best-selling author and expert instructor Anthony Sequeira shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam, including how to:
- Define the AWS Cloud and its value proposition, and discuss its economics
- Define the AWS Shared Responsibility model, and key AWS security and compliance concepts
- Identify AWS access management capabilities
- Define methods of deploying the AWS Cloud and operating within
- Define the AWS global infrastructure and identify core AWS services
- Recognize and compare AWS pricing models and account structures
- Identify support resources for security, AWS cloud technology, and billing