Earth Science PDF ebook, Gloal Edition
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you will receive via email the code and instructions on how to access this product.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.
For Introductory Earth Science Courses
Ideal for undergraduates with little or no science background, Earth Science provides a student-friendly overview of our physical environment that offers balanced, up-to-date coverage of geology, oceanography, astronomy, and meteorology. The authors’ texts have always been recognised for their readability, currency, dynamic art program, delivery of basic principles and instructor flexibility.
This program will provide an interactive and engaging learning experience for your students. Here’s how:
- Teach with an active learning path: Chapters have been broken up into small manageable sections that help students actively analyse information, assess their progress and think about Earth science.
- Use art that teaches. Each chapter contains 5-7 SmartFigures. SmartFigures are illustrations that use Quick Response (QR) codes to link students to lecture-style videos. Also found in each chapter and accessed by QR codes are Mobile Field Trips, where students virtually accompany Michael Collier on adventures to explore different landscapes.
- Cultivate an active learning environment that helps students achieve a deeper understanding of the text.