Macroeconomics, eBook, Global Edition
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you will receive via email the code and instructions on how to access this product.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.Macroeconomics aims to teach students how to apply economic principles to guide the decisions they make in their own lives.
- Uses real data – Highlights major economic concepts by using data from field experiments, lab experiments, naturally occurring data and government data.
- Relevant – The role of surge pricing in Uber driver supply and rider demand is discussed, helping students more deeply understand the markets that they personally use.