Speakout Intermediate Plus 2nd Edition Teacher's Guide with Resource & Assessment Disc Pack
Real English in your classroom
Speakout 2nd Edition is the English language course that includes video content from the BBC to engage students and make teaching easier.
It follows a balanced approach to topics, language development and skills work. Speaking activities are prominent, but not at the expense of the other core skills of reading, writing and listening, which are developed systematically throughout.
Find out more at english.com/speakout2e
The comprehensive Teacher's Book contains detailed notes and extra materials - everything teachers need to make the most of the course.
- Teacher’s notes for every unit with warmers, fillers,
alternative suggestions, culture notes and answer keys.
- Generic teaching tips on useful areas such as grammar, lexis, pronunciation, using video etc.
- Photocopiable grammar, vocabulary and functional
language worksheets for every unit.
- Class audio and video scripts.
- Unit and achievement tests.
- Mid and end of course tests.
- Test audio, audio scripts and answer keys.