Speakout Intermediate Plus 2nd Edition Student's Book with DVD-ROM and MyEnglishLab Pack
Real English in your classroom
Speakout 2nd Edition is the English language course that includes video content from the BBC to engage students and make teaching easier.
It follows a balanced approach to topics, language development and skills work. Speaking activities are prominent, but not at the expense of the other core skills of reading, writing and listening, which are developed systematically throughout.
Find out more at english.com/speakout2e
- Buch 49,90 €
The Students' Book has a motivating DVD spread at the end of every unit.
Based on authentic clips from the BBC's rich archive, these lessons are designed to consolidate language and act as a springboard for further speaking and writing tasks.
- Twelve units with 90 to 120 hours of teaching material.
- Comprehensive Language Bank with detailed
explanations and extra practice.
- Photo bank to expand vocabulary
- Audio and video scripts
- Refreshed with new visuals and texts, including
content from the BBC and other sources.
- A revised vocabulary syllabus with more recycling of language.
- Clear signposting on the page to make teaching and learning easier.
- Audio material for use in class
- DVD content (BBC clips and interview)
MyEnglishLab provides a fully blended and personalised learning environment that benefits both teachers and learners.
- Interactive Workbook with instant feedback and automatic gradebook.
- A common error report that highlights mistakes learners make.
- Tips and feedback that direct learners to reference materials and encourage them to work out answers themselves.
- Extra practice in grammar, vocabulary and skills.
- Unit and achievement tests.
- Mid and end of course tests.
- BBC interviews.
- Interactive worksheets for BBC interviews.