Roadmap B2 Students’ Book with Online Practice, Digital Resources & App Pack
The Students' Book includes:
- Ten units with three main input lessons link to three Develop your listening, reading and writing skills lessons.
- An English in Action lesson in each unit covers key functional language with video clips and worksheets.
- In each main lesson the Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation lead up to a speaking task based on GSE learning objectives.
- Check and reflect pages at the end of each unit help show learners how their confidence and mastery of spoken language has improved.
- A Vocabulary bank provides extension of some of the key vocabulary sets in each unit with a focus on important areas such as word-building, collocation etc.
- Key language is presented and cross-referenced to a Grammar Reference and practice bank at the back of the book.
- Audio, video, scripts, word lists available online.
Extra grammar and vocabulary exercises on the app help students consolidate language points covered in the Students’ Book. These are further practice activities.
- Buch 39,50 €
The right route for every learner
Roadmap is a new, eight-level general English course for adults that recognises every class is different, every learner is unique.
Roadmap’s rich content and flexible organisation allows teachers to personalise their lessons to give learners the specific language training they need to progress. Engaging and clearly-organised with an extensive range of support materials, Roadmap makes lessons easy to prepare and fun to teach.
Find out more at english.com/roadmap