Research Methods for Business Students
Support your students on their journey to a successful dissertation with this best-selling text.
Research Methods for Business Students, 8th edition is the ideal textbook for students conducting research-led projects.
This revised edition provides the methodology for their research, from choosing topic and collecting data to finalising their report.
- eBook (PDF) 49,21 €
From the first steps into your research to the successful completion of your project report, this textbook is the ultimate guide for students in Business and Management.
Research Methods for Business Students, 8th edition by Saunders, Lewis, and Thornhill, is the definitive textbook for students conducting a research-led project or dissertation.
This market-leading text has sold over 400.000 copies so far and provides excellent coverage on the entire process. From choosing your topic and critically reviewing the literature to designing, writing, and presenting your research, this latest edition is structured to guide you through the whole methodology, answering key questions such as:
- How do I choose my topic and design the research?
- How do I collect and analyse my data?
- When and what do I need to write?
With the 8th edition, you will discover, among others:
- Chapters fully updated, incorporating visual methods throughout the text, along with detailed insights on the methodology of drafting your critical literature review.
- Successful methods of observation research, collecting data using diaries, online survey tools, audio recordings, and visual images.
- Ways to prepare and present an academic poster.
- New cases that use up-to-date scenarios at the end of each chapter.
- Boxed examples of research methods in the news.
- A glossary of clear definitions for over 700 research-related terms.
- Practical guidance and opportunities to check your learning and self-reflect, enabling you to progress your own research.
- Teach-yourself guides to research software practice data sets.
This comprehensive textbook offers a thorough analysis of the research design and process from a technical and methodological point of view, guiding you through the ways and techniques to successfully complete and present your work.
This edition is also available in Revel.
Revel is Pearson's newest way of delivering respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, Revel replaces the textbook and gives you everything you need for the course. Informed by extensive research on how people read, think, and learn, Revel is an interactive learning environment that enables you to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience — for less than the cost of a traditional textbook.
Pearson, the world's learning company.