Power Maths Year 5 Teacher Guide 5A
- Buch 51,35 €
Underpinned by the most effective teaching practices, and created by a team of mastery experts led by Series Editor Tony Staneff, Power Maths is designed to make the whole-class mastery teaching approach work for you, your children and your school.
The Power Maths Teacher Guides provide expert support for your day-to-day teaching, and offer opportunities for reflection and continual professional development.
- Provides guidance on using the Textbooks and Practice Books, explaining how they support a mastery approach.
- Support with key strategies such as modelling a growth mindset, assessing mastery, speedy same-day intervention, C-P-A approaches and using key mathematical structures and representations.
- Focused unit-level support for each mathematical concept within the Power Maths progression, including important structures and representations, key language, common misconceptions and intervention strategies.
- Specific advice and commentary for each pupil book page - including insight into why tasks and exercises have been selected, and how to strengthen and deepen learning.
- Templates for teacher reflection, lesson study, and tracking pupil progress.