Mullins: Organisational Behaviour in the Workplace
Offer your students fundamental knowledge regarding organisational behaviour, with this industry-leading text.
Organisational Behaviour in the Workplace, 12th edition is a comprehensive guide on the topic, incorporating new engaging content, real-life case studies and activities to support your students' critical thinking and employability skills.
- eBook (PDF) 49,21 €
Everything you need to know about organisational behaviour in the workplace for your future career in management, in one industry-leading text.
Organisational Behaviour in the Workplace, 12th edition by Laurie Mullins is the new, modernised edition of the text Management & Organisational Behaviour, ideal for students and professionals.
This new version guides students through the person-organisation relationship, shedding new light on aspects regarding the understanding, prediction, and control of human behaviour at work.
By incorporating new engaging content and a range of case studies, this revised edition applies theories around the concepts of individual personality and groups, and leadership and management, aiming to help you understand all aspects of organisational behaviour, performance, and culture, from theory to practice.
Key features include:
- Overview topic map that improves the flow of topics and facilitates the connection with other chapters.
- Organisational Behaviour in Action — a series of case studies that give valuable insight into real-world examples.
- 'You' — critical thinking questions that encourage self-reflection and active reading.
- New section Critical Thinking Zone, written by practitioner Dr. Jacqueline McLean, demonstrating activities that develop critical thinking via different viewpoints in researched articles.
- Personal skills and employability sections that help you develop your social and work-based skills in preparation for life after studying.
- Conceptual mind maps of complex topics that aid understanding and revision.
- Student companion website that includes further information, self-test questions, and helpful videos.
With a plethora of questions, activities, and employability sections, this market-leading text supports your deeper understanding of the subject and the development of your critical thinking and employability skills, which will prove invaluable later in your career.