Market Leader 3rd Edition Extra Pre-Intermediate Coursebook with DVD-ROM and MyEnglishLab Pack
Market Leader uses authoritative authentic content from the Financial Times to build the professional language and skills needed to communicate in the modern world of business. The third edition has been completely updated to reflect this fast-changing world.
- Buch 43,90 €
Student Course Book
• Authentic texts from the Financial Times and other sources develop reading skills and provide essential business vocabulary.
• Interviews with business people and experts develop listening skills, such as prediction, listening for specific information and note taking.
• Language Work develops students’ awareness of common problem areas and introduces grammatical concepts.
• 16 pages of business skills in each level: negotiating, presentation, writing emails, telephoning and teleconferencing, small talk, meetings and interviews.
• Open discussion exercises for groups and pairs.
• Skills section for teaching career-related skills.
• Useful Language Box provides phrases for role play situations in the workplace.
• Case study discussions on the unit topic (with commentaries on the DVD-ROM).
• Working Across Cultures develops cultural awareness and skills.
• Four revisions units in each Course Book.
• All 12 interviews from the Course Book, with optional subtitles, expose students to natural, authentic speech.
• Self-study practice activities allow students to revisit problem areas and reinforce classwork.
• Activities provide language-recycling opportunities with instant, personalised feedback.
• iGlossary - a digital mini-dictionary that provides definitions and pronunciations of all the key words listed in the Course Book.
• Audio for business skills lessons.
MyEnglishLab online learning platform
• MyEnglishLab is designed to improve student results with rich, interactive exercises that correspond perfectly to each unit of the Course Book.
• Helpful feedback and immediate grading ensure students are highly engaged and motivated as they experience meaningful language learning outside the classroom.
• Unlimited access for students allows online course materials to be used as homework – whether at home, in the lab, or anywhere with online access.