Market Leader 3rd Edition Extra Elementary Coursebook with DVD-ROM Pack
Market Leader 3rd Edition Extra develops confident, fluent speakers who can successfully use English in a work environment.
A five-level course for young adults and adult professionals.
- Buch 42,90 €
Student Course Book
• Authentic texts from the Financial Times and other sources develop reading skills and provide essential business vocabulary.
• Interviews with business people and experts develop listening skills, such as prediction, listening for specific information and note taking.
• Language Work develops students’ awareness of common problem areas and introduces grammatical concepts.
• 16 pages of business skills in each level: negotiating, presentation, writing emails, telephoning and teleconferencing, small talk, meetings and interviews.
• Open discussion exercises for groups and pairs.
• Skills section for teaching career-related skills.
• Useful Language Box provides phrases for role play situations in the workplace.
• Case study discussions on the unit topic (with commentaries on the DVD-ROM).
• Working Across Cultures develops cultural awareness and skills.
• Four revisions units in each Course Book.
• All 12 interviews from the Course Book, with optional subtitles, expose students to natural, authentic speech.
• Self-study practice activities allow students to revisit problem areas and reinforce classwork.
• Activities provide language-recycling opportunities with instant, personalised feedback.
• iGlossary - a digital mini-dictionary that provides definitions and pronunciations of all the key words listed in the Course Book.
• Audio for business skills lessons.