Longman Preparation Series for the TOEIC Test: Listening and Reading Introduction AudioCD
- cddvd 24,98 €
Now in a new edition, the three-level Longman Preparation Series for the TOEIC® Test gives students the skills and strategies they need to increase their scores on the Listening and Reading sections of the TOEIC® test.
Designed and paced to reflect the look and feel of the TOEIC® test, this series maximizes learners’ familiarity and comfort with the exam.
New Fifth Edition features include:
- Free CD-ROM containing audio MP3 files, audio script and optional answer keyto help students practice listening comprehension exercises on their own.
- Notes to the teacher and syllabus with suggested teaching times promote consistency across multiple program sites.
- Three complete Practice Tests include TOEIC® test-style answer sheets for diagnosis and assessment.
- Over 1,000 practice items reflecting the format and content of the TOEIC test.
- Objectives in each section help learners to focus and set goals.
- Highlighted test-taking tips provide tips and grammatical explanations, plus links to specific exercises for immediate help and reinforcement.
- New grammar tips and vocabulary tips.
- Expanded and more varied exercises provide realistic test practice.
The Complete Audio CDs include all of the listening from the Listening Section.