Letters to a Law Student
The definitive guide to studying law at university, Letters to a Law Student is an indispensable guide for any law student, at any point in their undergraduate degree. It is packed full of practical advice and helpful answers to the most common questions about studying law at university across every stage of taking, or thinking about taking, a law degree.
- Buch 26,74 €
What does it take to succeed as a law student? This book will show you how.
Voted one of the top 6 books that all future law students should read by The Guardian’s studying law website*, Letters to a Law Student is packed full of practical advice and helpful answers to the most common questions about studying law at University across every stage of taking, or thinking about taking, a law degree.
· Whether reading law at University is the right thing for you;
· What law students do;
· How to get the best marks in exams;
· Tips on coping with the challenges of studying law;
· What you can do with a law degree;
· The way in which qualifying as a solicitor is set to change in the future,
… and much more.
Nicholas J. McBride is a Fellow of Pembroke College, Cambridge.