KS3 Maths Progress Student Book Theta 3
Highly motivating differentiated Student Books develop confidence, fluency and problem-solving, supporting progression:
- Full ability range: Pi (Tier 1), Theta (Tier 2) and Delta (Tier 3)
- Unit structure based on mastery lessons, formative test, consolidation and extension lessons and a summative unit test
- Reflection (metacognition) is explicitly encouraged to build perseverance and confidence
- STEM and Finance lessons highlight these important links to using maths in real life
- Reasoning and Problem-solving are nurtured in preparation for progressing to GCSE
If you're an institution you can get the answers for this book as a free download.
If you are a parent or tutor please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org who will send you the download directly.
- Buch 21,39 €
Verlag: Pearson International