Introduction to Forensic and Criminal Psychology
Introduction to Forensic Criminal Psychology 6th edition provides a clear, comprehensive and engaging coverage of the subject. With a continued emphasis on key empirical findings and the theory stemming from this research, this book will equip you with a deep and contextualised understanding of this fascinating area.
A range of pedagogical features will help you to quickly grasp the key concepts, appreciate the controversies and develop a practical understanding of the wide ranging topics encompassed by this ever evolving subject.
- Market leading text in this popular area
- Fully up-to-date with wide-ranging classic and contemporary research.
- Includes coverage of radically new ideas about forensic memory, delinquency, burglary, sex offender treatment, and more.
- Strong emphasis on theory and key empirical findings to encourage deeper understanding
- Important and relevant research studies from a UK and international perspective are explored in depth.
- ‘Key concepts’, ‘Forensic psychology in action’ and ‘Controversies’ provide students with a broader understanding of the subject
- A glossary of key terms provides explanations for easy reference
- Further reading suggestions at the end of each chapter help students to go beyond the text and discover key resources