Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) English Language A Student Book
- Buch 39,58 €
Verlag: Pearson International
These new resources have been written for the new 9-1 grading scale, with progression, international relevance and support at their core.
- The new 9-1 grading scale ensures a consistent international standard of qualification. The increase in levels of grading allows learners to achieve their full potential and make more informed decisions about their options for progression.
- A fully integrated Progression Map tool allows quick and easy formative assessment of student progress, linked to guidance on tailored learning solutions, helping students make the best progress they can.
- The embedded transferrable skills that are needed for progression into higher education and employment, are explicitly signposted allowing students to understand, and engage with, the skills they’re gaining.
- Online teacher support will save you valuable time when planning, teaching and assessing.
- Each Student Book provides access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student’s Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- Specifically developed for International learners, with appropriate international content, making it engaging and relevant for all learners and allowing for learning in a local context, to a global standard.
- EAL-focused content, checked by an EAL specialist, addresses the needs of EAL students with carefully graded writing to B2/C1 level (CEFR) and a glossary provided of specialist vocabulary.