Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) History: A World Divided: Superpower Relations, 1943–72 Student Book
Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) Economics Student Book
Verlag: Pearson International
Nachfolgetitel von: 9780435991289
The Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Economics Student Book provides comprehensive coverage of the specification and is designed to supply students with the best preparation possible for the examination.
- Provides free access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- Learning is embedded with differentiated exercises, case studies and exam practice throughout.
- Transferable skills, needed for progression into higher education and employment, are signposted allowing students to understand, and engage with, the skills they’re gaining.
- Pearson progression tools allows quick and easy formative assessment of student progress, linked to guidance on how to personalise learning solutions.
- Glossary of key terminology.
- Teacher support materials available online to support planning and assessment.