Pearson Psychology for the IB Diploma
Developed for first examinations in 2019, these resources fully support the new Psychology Guide.
The 2nd edition of this popular title offers a learning focus-based, integrative approach for students to gain genuine understanding, enjoy enduring intellectual benefit and aim at high grades.
Expert selection of relevant theories and studies ensures the entire syllabus and assessment requirements are appropriately covered and addressed.
Written by the highly experienced IB author team of Christian Bryan, Peter Giddens and Christos Halkiopoulos, you can be confident that you and your students have all the resources you need for the new syllabus.
This book includes free access to the eBook version.
Interactive features include:
- full text search
- bookmarking and note-taking for efficient study and revision
- extra digital resources, such as videos, quizzes and more
- a print textbook
- an eBook access card.
- Buch 53,49 €
- Suited for both Standard and Higher Level studies.
- Written by a highly experienced IB author team.
- Well structured and signposted material based around clear learning objectives.
- Expert selection of relevant theories and studies, ensuring the entire syllabus and assessment requirements are appropriately covered and addressed.
- Written to give you an international and transdisciplinary perspective.
- Well-placed critical thinking activities and Theory of Knowledge links throughout.
- Separate Theory of Knowledge chapter.
- Guidance on Internal Assessment and the Extended Essay.
- Integrated online learning resources to support and extend study.