Economics for the IB Diploma
A comprehensive textbook and eBook written specifically for the 2020 IB Diploma Economics curriculum. Designed to aid students’ understanding of real-world economics, it features clearly differentiated content for your Standard and Higher Level learners, and uses clear, accessible English for English as a Second Language (ESL) students.
- Clearly differentiated content for both Standard and Higher Level learners.
- Includes highly visual graphs and topical examples to aid learners’ understanding of real-world economics.
- Contains answers to quantitative exercises found throughout the book.
- IB Essentials: Economics provides condensed support that’s perfect for EAL learners and ideal for revision.
Interactive features include:
- full text search
- bookmarking and note-taking for efficient study and revision
- extra digital resources, such as videos, quizzes and more
- a print textbook
- an eBook access card.
- Buch 63,12 €
Economics for the IB Diploma 2nd Edition provides comprehensive coverage of the new curriculum, for first examinations in 2022. Designed to aid students' understanding of real-world economics, it is suitable for both Standard and Higher Level students.
- Written by highly experienced IB authors.
- Well-structured and signposted material based around clear learning outcomes.
- Clearly differentiated Standard and Higher Level content.
- Specifically developed for international learners, with global examples and case studies.
- Links to TOK highlighted throughout.
- practice exam questions at the end of each chapter.
- Specific guidance on Internal and External Assessment.
- Full glossary of subject-specific terms.
- Access to an enhanced eBook containing worksheets and revision quizzes plus links to around 100 author videos.