Grammar Express, with Answer Key
High - Intermediate Level.
Grammar Express is a new intermediate - high-intermediate text that features short units that present and practice key grammar points. The text's concise, easy-to-follow format is organized into 76 four-page thematic units.
Grammar Express is an intermediate to high-intermediate text that features four-page units that present and practice key grammar points. The text's concise, easy-to-follow format is organized into 76 thematic units featuring:
- A cartoon or piece of realia presenting the target grammar in a meaningful context to raise student interest and involvement.
- Clear grammar charts presenting the target grammar in all its forms.
- Quick, self-access activities allowing students to discover the target grammar and manipulate its forms before they start studying its uses.
- Concise grammar explanations and multiple examples focusing on the meaning and uses of the target grammar.
- Two full pages of controlled practice exercises, including fill-ins, matching, multiple choice, and writing/editing skill builders.
- Fifteen SelfTests (one at the end of each part) offering additional opportunities for review and practice.
- A complete Answer Key to all self-check activities, practice exercises, and SelfTests.
A dual platform CD-ROM (for PC and Macintosh) contains additional editing practice for in-class or self-study. The exercises include sentence-level and paragraph-level error correction correlated to every grammar point in the Student Book.
Grammar Express has self-contained units that may be used in any order with any grammar course. It may be used as a classroom text or as a self-study handbook.