Gold Experience 2nd Edition B1 Student's Book
Preparing for exams prepares students for life
Gold Experience offers an engaging experience in teaching Cambridge exams to teens. The second edition continues to provide the perfect balance between preparing for exams and building language and skills for the real world, now with an up-to-date content and a fresh design.
A wealth of video resources immerses students in authentic language with a range of accents, allowing them to meet real people and explore the issues that interest them.
New digital tools support teaching and lesson planning, as well as motivating students in the classroom and on the go with the Pearson Mobile App. Eight levels create a realistic, satisfying pace of learning, taking teen students from A1 right up to C1 Advanced.
The Student’s Book contains:
● Ten units: Nine topic-based units divided into eight main teaching lessons, plus video, project, independent learning, wordlist and unit check. The tenth review unit provides revision of language and skills in exam task format. In A1 to B1+, a starter unit reviews language students should be familiar with before starting that level.
● Training and practice for the exam is seamlessly integrated into every lesson.
● Exam-like tasks are marked with an icon for ease of identification.
● Additional examples of vocabulary sets in the back of the book from A2.
● Students explore topics, collaborate and present back to the class in the end of unit projects.
● Independent learning sections (from A2) help them become more successful learners.
● Detailed grammar and language explanations, plus a full page of practice activities for every unit.
● Exam-related help and useful language for productive tasks