Object-Oriented Software Engineering Using UML, Patterns, and Java: Pearson New International Edition
Digital Planet: Pearson New International Edition PDF eBook
For introductory courses in computer concepts often including instruction in Microsoft Office.
Explores the promises and challenges of information technology, along with its effect on businesses, people, society, and the future.
Digital Planet: Tomorrow’s Technology and You explores information technology on three levels:
- Explanations: Clearly explains what a computer is and what it can (and can’t) do; it clearly explains the basics of information technology, from multimedia PCs to the Internet and beyond.
- Applications: Illustrates how computers and networks are–and will be–used as practical tools to solve a wide variety of problems.
- Implications: Puts technology in a human context, illustrating how digital devices and networks affect our lives, our world, and our future.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you will receive via email the code and instructions on how to access this product.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.