Fundamentals of Complex Analysis with Applications to Engineering, Science, and Mathematics: Pearson New International Edition PDF eBook
Conceptual Physics PDF eBook, Global Edition
Intended for non-science majors Physics Courses
Since defining this course 30 years ago, Paul Hewitt’s best-selling text continues as the benchmark by which all others are judged. In Conceptual Physics, 12th Edition Paul Hewitt makes physics interesting, understandable, and relevant for non-science majors. The 12th Edition will delight students with informative and fun Hewitt-Drew-It screencasts, updated content and applications.
Hewitt’s text is guided by the principle of "concepts before calculations" and is famous for engaging students with analogies and imagery from the real-world that build a strong conceptual understanding of physical principles ranging from classical mechanics to modern physics.
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students.
- Prepare for lecture: NEW! 100 Hewitt-Drew-It screencasts, authored and narrated by Paul Hewitt, explain physics concepts through animation and narration. The exciting new Screencasts, accessed through QR codes in the textbook, will enable students to engage with the physics concepts more actively outside of class.
- Make physics delightful: Relevant and accessible narrative, analogies from real-world situations, and simple representations of the underlying mathematical relationships make physics more appealing to students.
- Build a strong conceptual understanding of physics: Students gain a solid understanding of physics through practice and problem solving in the book.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you will receive via email the code and instructions on how to access this product.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.