VCP-DCV for vSphere 7.x (Exam 2V0-21.20) Official Cert Guide
- eBook (PDF) 43,86 €
Produkttyp: eBook (PDF)
Verlag: VMware Press
Dateigröße in MB: 4.64
This is the eBook edition of the VCP-DCV for vSphere 7.x (Exam 2V0-21.20) Cert Guide. This eBook does not include access to the Pearson Test Prep practice exams that comes with the print edition.
Learn, prepare, and practice for VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization for vSphere 7 exam success with this VCP-DCV for vSphere 7.x (Exam 2V0-21.20) Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning.
* Master the VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization for vSphere 7 exam topics
* Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
* Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
* Practice with realistic exam questions
VCP-DCV for vSphere 7.x (Exam 2V0-21.20) Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Leading experts John A. Davis, Steve Baca, and Owen Thomas share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will allow you succeed on the VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization for vSphere 7 exam, including
- Architectures and Technologies
- VMware Products and Solutions
- Components and Requirements
- Installing, Configuring, and Setup
- Performance-tuning, Optimization, Upgrades
- Clusters and High Availability
- Administrative and Operational Tasks