Red Hat RHCE 8 (EX294) Cert Guide
- eBook (PDF) 33,16 €
Produkttyp: eBook (PDF)
Verlag: Pearson IT Certification
Dateigröße in MB: 3.44
Learn, prepare, and practice for Red Hat RHCE 8 EX294 exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT certification learning.
* Master RHCE 8 EX294 exam topics* Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
* Review key concepts with step-by-step exercises, code examples, and complete labs after every chapter, designed to closely resemble the exam
* Practice with realistic exam questions from four full practice exams: two printed in the book and two more on the companion website
* Supplement your learning with an hour of video mentoring
Red Hat RHCE 8 (EX294) Cert Guide is the authoritative exam study guide. Leading Red Hat and Linux consultant, trainer, and author Sander van Vugt walks you through the RHCE EX 294 objectives so you have a full study resource. He shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding, retention of exam topics, and hands-on practice so you can feel ready to take the exam.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan. The end of chapter labs are an essential part of learning each topic and cover each chapters key concepts so you can test yourself and put your knowledge to work.
The companion website contains two additional practice exams, flashcards that test you on the glossary terms in the book, an hour of video mentoring from the author, and study resources.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the RHCE 8 exam, including
* Understanding configuration management
* Installing Ansible and setting up managed environments
* Using ad hoc commands
* Getting started with playbooks
* Working with variables and facts
* Using task control
* Deploying files
* Using Ansible roles
* Using Ansible in large environments
* Troubleshooting Ansible
* Managing software with Ansible
* Managing users, processes, tasks, and storage