CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ FC0-U61 Cert Guide
- eBook (PDF) 37,44 €
This is the eBook version of the print title. Note that the eBook does not provide access to the practice test software that accompanies the print book.
Learn, prepare, and practice for CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U61 exam success with this CompTIA Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning.
- Master CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U61 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with practice questions
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions
- Get practical guidance for next steps and more advanced certifications
CompTIA IT Fundamentals Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Leading IT certification expert Mark Edward Soper shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this CompTIA study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will allow you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The CompTIA study guide helps you master all the topics on the IT Fundamentals exam, including:
- IT concepts and terminology, including data types, input, processing, output, storage, the value of data and information, and basic troubleshooting methods
- Infrastructure, including I/O hardware, peripheral setup/installation, internal computer components, Internet service types, storage types, computing devices, and networking
- Applications and software, including software management, operating system components, software types and uses, application architecture and delivery models, web browser configuration, application concepts, and best practices
- Software development concepts, including types of programming languages, programming organization techniques and logic, and basic programming concepts
- Database concepts, purposes, structures, and interfaces
- Security issues, including confidentiality, integrity, and availability; device security; behavioral security; authentication and authorization; password best practices; encryption; and business continuity concepts