Microsoft Teams Step by Step
Microsoft Teams is a collaborative experience that brings together people, conversations, and contentalong with the tools that teams needso they can achieve more. Naturally integrated with the familiar Office 365 experience, it is built on the Office 365 global, secure cloud. This is an easy, step-by-step guide to making the most of Teams and collaborating with your organization. It is learning made easy: all your students need to get more done quicklyno Teams experience necessary! Brisk lessons and full-colored screen shots enable students to succeed with Teams. Students will learn how to utilize Teams, including building teams and channels, collaborating with chat and videos, managing files in the cloud, and more.
- eBook (PDF) 28,88 €
Produkttyp: eBook (PDF)
Verlag: Microsoft Press
Dateigröße in MB: 8.69
The quick way to learn Microsoft Teams!
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Microsoft Teams in any environment, and help your whole team succeed with it. Jump in wherever you need answersbrisk lessons and detailed screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Build your own teams to enhance collaboration
- Use team channels to bring structure and relevance to your work
- Work smarter with apps, tabs, extensions, connectors, and bots
- Create, upload, edit, and share Microsoft 365 documents inside Teams
- Stay connected via chat and video calls
- Get more done in every Teams meeting
- Customize Teams to maximize personal and organizational efficiency
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need