Exam Ref AZ-305 Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- eBook (PDF) 33,16 €
Prepare for Microsoft Exam AZ-305 and help demonstrate your real-world expertise in designing cloud and hybrid solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including identity, governance, monitoring, data storage, business continuity, and infrastructure. Designed for modern IT professionals, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Expert level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Design identity, governance, and monitoring solutions
- Design data storage solutions
- Design business continuity solutions
- Design infrastructure solutions
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have advanced experience and knowledge of IT operations, as well as experience in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps processes
About the Exam
Exam AZ-305 focuses on knowledge needed to design logging, monitoring, authentication, and authorization solutions; design governance, identities, and application access; design relational and non-relational data storage solutions; design data integration; recommend data storage solutions; design backup and disaster recovery solutions; design for high availability; design compute and network solutions, application architecture, and migration.
About Microsoft Certification
If you hold Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification, passing this exam fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert credential. Passing this exam demonstrates your expert-level skills in advising stakeholders and translating business requirements into designs for secure, scalable, and reliable Azure solutions; and in partnering with others to implement these solutions.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learn