Transforming Campus Networks to Intent-Based Networking
- eBook (PDF) 51,35 €
Produkttyp: eBook (PDF)
Verlag: Cisco Press
Dateigröße in MB: 3.78
Migrate to Intent-Based Networking–and improve network manageability, cost, agility, security, and simplicity
With Intent-Based Networking (IBN), you can create networks that capture and automatically activate business intent, assure that your network responds properly, proactively detect and contain security threats, and remedy network issues before users even notice.
Intent-Based Networking makes networks far more valuable, but few organizations have the luxury of building them from the ground up. In this book, leading expert Pieter-Jans Nefkens presents a unique four-phase approach to preparing and transforming campus network infrastructures, architectures, and organization–helping you gain maximum value from IBN with minimum disruption and cost.
The author reviews the problems IBN is intended to solve, and illuminates its technical, business, and cultural implications. Drawing on his pioneering experience, he makes specific recommendations, identifies pitfalls, and shows how to overcome them. You’ll learn how to implement IBN with the Cisco Digital Network Architecture and DNA Center and walk through real-world use cases. In a practical appendix, Nefkens even offers detailed technical configurations to jumpstart your own transformation.
Review classic campus network deployments and understand why they need to change
- Learn how Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) provides a solid foundation for state-of-the-art next generation network infrastructures
- Understand “intent” and how it can be applied to network infrastructure
- Explore tools for enabling, automating, and assuring Intent-Based Networking within campus networks
- Transform to Intent-Based Networking using a four-phased approach: Identify challenges; Prepare for Intent; Design and Deploy; and Enable Intent
- Anticipate how Intent-Based Networking will change your enterprise architecture, IT operations, and business