LISP Network Deployment and Troubleshooting: The Complete Guide to LISP Implementation on IOS-XE, IOS-XR, and NX-OS
- eBook (PDF) 43,86 €
Implement flexible, efficient LISP-based overlays for cloud, data center, and enterprise
The LISP overlay network helps organizations provide seamless connectivity to devices and workloads wherever they move, enabling open and highly scalable networks with unprecedented flexibility and agility.
LISP Network Deployment and Troubleshooting is the definitive resource for all network engineers who want to understand, configure, and troubleshoot LISP on Cisco IOS-XE, IOS-XR and NX-OS platforms. It brings together comprehensive coverage of how LISP works, how it integrates with leading Cisco platforms, how to configure it for maximum efficiency, and how to address key issues such as scalability and convergence.
Focusing on design and deployment in real production environments, three leading Cisco LISP engineers present authoritative coverage of deploying LISP, verifying its operation, and optimizing its performance in widely diverse environments. Drawing on their unsurpassed experience supporting LISP deployments, they share detailed configuration examples, templates, and best practices designed to help you succeed with LISP no matter how you intend to use it.
This book is the Cisco authoritative guide to LISP protocol and is intended for network architects, engineers, and consultants responsible for implementing and troubleshooting LISP network infrastructures. It includes extensive configuration examples with troubleshooting tips for network engineers who want to improve optimization, performance, reliability, and scalability.
This book covers all applications of LISP across various environments including DC, Enterprise, and SP.
- Review the problems LISP solves, its current use cases, and powerful emerging applications
- Gain in-depth knowledge of LISP’s core architecture and components, including xTRs, PxTRs, MR/MS, ALT, and control plane message exchange
- Understand LISP software architecture on Cisco platforms
- Master LISP IPv4 unicast routing, LISP IPv6 routing, and the fundamentals of LISP multicast routing
- Implement LISP mobility in traditional data center fabrics, and LISP IP mobility in modern data center fabrics
- Plan for and deliver LISP network virtualization and support multitenancy
- Explore LISP in the Enterprise multihome Internet/WAN edge solutions
- Systematically secure LISP environments
- Troubleshoot LISP performance, reliability, and scalability