Predictive Analytics: Data Mining, Machine Learning and Data Science for Practitioners, 2nd Edition
- eBook (PDF) 55,63 €
Produkttyp: eBook (PDF)
Verlag: Pearson FT Press
Dateigröße in MB: 6.46
Use Predictive Analytics to Uncover Hidden Patterns and Correlations and Improve Decision-Making
Using predictive analytics techniques, decision-makers can uncover hidden patterns and correlations in their data and leverage these insights to improve many key business decisions. In this thoroughly updated guide, Dr. Dursun Delen illuminates state-of-the-art best practices for predictive analytics for both business professionals and students.
Delens holistic approach covers key data mining processes and methods, relevant data management techniques, tools and metrics, advanced text and web mining, big data integration, and much more. Balancing theory and practice, Delen presents intuitive conceptual illustrations, realistic example problems, and real-world case studiesincluding lessons from failed projects. Its all designed to help you gain a practical understanding you can apply for profit.
* Leverage knowledge extracted via data mining to make smarter decisions
* Use standardized processes and workflows to make more trustworthy predictions
* Predict discrete outcomes (via classification), numeric values (via regression), and changes over time (via time-series forecasting)
* Understand predictive algorithms drawn from traditional statistics and advanced machine learning
* Discover cutting-edge techniques, and explore advanced applications ranging from sentiment analysis to fraud detection