Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- eBook (PDF) 33,16 €
The definitive practical guide to Microsoft Defender for Cloud covering new components and multi-cloud enhancements!
Microsoft Defender for Cloud offers comprehensive tools for hardening resources, tracking security posture, protecting against attacks, and streamlining security management all in one natively integrated toolset. Now, leading Microsoft security experts Yuri Diogenes and Tom Janetscheck help you apply its robust protection, detection, and response capabilities throughout your operations, protecting workloads running on all your cloud, hybrid, and on-premises platforms.
This guide shows how to make the most of new components, enhancements, and deployment scenarios, as you address today's latest threat vectors. Sharing best practices, expert tips, and optimizations only available from Microsoft's Defender for Cloud team, the authors walk through improving everything from policies and governance to incident response and risk management. Whatever your role or experience, they'll help you address new security challenges far more effectivelyand save hours, days, or even weeks.
Two of Microsoft's leading cloud security experts show how to:
- Assess new threat landscapes, the MITRE ATT&CK framework, and the implications of ''assume-breach''
- Explore Defender for Cloud architecture, use cases, and adoption considerations including multicloud with AWS and GCP
- Plan for effective governance, successful onboarding, and maximum value
- Fully visualize complex cloud estates and systematically reduce their attack surfaces
- Prioritize risks with Secure Score, and leverage at-scale tools to build secure cloud-native apps
- Establish consistent policy enforcement to avoid drift
- Use advanced analytics and machine learning to identify attacks based on signals from all cloud workloads
- Enhance security posture by integrating with the Microsoft Sentinel SIEM/SOAR, Microsoft Purview, and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Leverage just-in-time VM access and other enhanced security capabilities
About This Book
- For architects, designers, implementers, SecOps professionals, developers, and security specialists working in Microsoft Azure environments
- For all IT professionals and decision-makers concerned with securing modern hybrid/multicloud environments, cloud-native apps, and PaaS services